Thursday, February 24, 2011

My favorite thing about Halloween

My favorite thing of Halloween is the October pumpkins. On Halloween, you can pick any fresh (not decayed) big pumpkin and carve it into a jack-o'-lantern. The best thing about pumpkin carving is carving out the face, because it can be however you want it. On Halloween night, you can put in a candle and light it. That's the best part.

Any trick-or-treaters passing by your house can see the pumpkins you carved. They'll think it's funny or scary. Then, they'll see everybody's jack-o'-lanterns, too! Then next Halloween, they can carve their own pumpkins. That's my favorite thing about Halloween.

8 comments:

  1. i like halloween too. but the insides of the pumpkins are nasty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love halloween to because of all of the candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween is my favorite holiday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween is awesome but I like Christmas better

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Halloween too! Mostly, because I like to dress up and carve pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete